Eran is a Licensed Acupuncturist in Michigan Certified Acupuncturist through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) Since 2014, Certified in Classic Chinese Medicine through the Ancient Chinese medicine program of the external studies division of the Hebrew university (2009).
Eran is a Licensed massage therapist in michigan and certified in Zen Shiatsu(2004) through reidman college of integrative medicine and Certified in Integrative massage therapy through Tmurot, college of Chinese medicine(2009.
- Certified Qigong Instructor through Qigong Awareness.
- Trained and qualified to teach the fundamentals of Qigong by Grand Master Jiang Yu Shan - 33rd generation Shaolin disciple & Holder of the Monkey Fist Door Kungfu.
- Trained in medical Qigong by Sensei Moshe Ben David, certified teacher through medical Qigong Israel.
- Holding 1st black belt (Sho Dan) degree in Ninjutsu through Bujinkan by Moshe Ben David Shihan & Yost Fulton Shihan and have been practicing martial arts since the age of 7.
- Reiki Master practitioner - certified by Rita Yevzelman.
- Completed 3rd level training by the Bach flower center.